Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy Customer w/ Stoeger 8045

Please note as of 2023 we are no longer making holsters.  You can check out all our other awesome made in the USA leather goods here. 


I had this great customer contact me and said he wanted a holster made similar to the one he already had, here of the photos he sent me of his holster.  This holster was made for a Taurus, but he wanted one for Stoeger 8045.


He didn't care what color so this is what I came up with. This color is called British Tan.




This was his email message he sent to me after receiving the holster.

"Hey Kendall...I received the holster today, and I LOVE it! It's perfect. You are a great artist and craftsman. Excellent detail, and fit & trim...My Cougar fits perfectly. I hope I never have to use it, (that didn't sound right) however if I do I'll very much enjoy it. You know what I mean. I'll tell my friends about you, and we'll do business again...THANK YOU! "

If you want a custom holster made please contact me.  I would love to help you out.



No comments:

Post a Comment